Ball valves are an indispensable part of the industrial sector. Due to the risk factor involved in their operation it is necessary to pick high quality, highly efficient, safety friendly and quality valves for the smooth flow of any business.
Most industries prefer to adopt an environmental friendly approach in their operations which is why the use of standardized products becomes even more imperative. We, at VEMC, produce valves that are used on a large scale and can be used for the following purposes:
3) Petrochemical industries
4) Thermal Power Stations
5) Process Industries
Our valves are of high quality for a number reasons. The following features makes them superior –
1) The size ranges from 15 mm to 300 mm
2) They can be single piece or of a three-piece design.
3) The bores can be full or reduced
4) Socket weld pipes
5) Flanged Valve End Connections: Flanged-end valves (The advantage here is that they are easier to install or remove from a pipeline)
6) Screwed Ends – Screwed ends are usually limited to a size of 150mm or smaller, which are more often used in bronze valves and rarely in iron and steel valves.
While manufacturing our valves, we follow the IS: 9890/EN ISO 17292/BS 5351 specifications. Safety is taken very seriously at VEMC and we comply with application design and testing standards for the smooth functioning of the ball valves. We strive to be the most reliable and endearing electromechanical solution provider. All parties that come in contact with our products are taken into consideration (like employees, customers, stakeholders and the society at large) during production.