Designation: Sales Engineer-Air compressor.
Job Location: Belapur ,Mumbai.
Job Requirement: We are looking forward to self motivated candidates with relevant experience in Technical Marketing and Lead generation for compressor Sales.
Full Job Description
Products: Air Compressors
Required Experience and Qualifications: BE Mech /Diploma with 1 to 2 years experience in Sales of air compressor of any product can be consider.
Benefits: PF,Bonus,2ndSaturday off and fixed Sunday off, Paid Leaves, Casual Leaves
Designation: Sales Engineer- Solar
Reporting to: NBD Solar SBU.
Location: Fort, Mumbai.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Manage performance of the responsibilities and jobs allocated as a part of the Strategic business unit of Solar. (for solar rooftop/land power projects).
· Business-Solar Generators/Solar Lightings and Solar EPC (On grid /Off Grid/Hybrid).
· Pre- Sales through Lead generation, proposal making, following-up with prospects until the offer closure.
· Liaison and follow up with Govt bids/tenders, in the case of Government solar projects like large scale utility projects.
· Approach existing clientele of the company & adding new clientele to Solar business.
BE Electrical Stream/Mechanical OR Diploma electrical or mechanical
· Good written and verbal communication
· Convincing skill
· Analytical skills
· Proactive approach
· Handling work under pressure
Incentive (INR) As per Company policy
Business Development and sales for Solar Business in Maharashtra region.
Department: Service SBU
Service maintenance at client’s site, commissioning at clients’ site, Visit during AMC contracts, coordination with service engineer.
LIST OF FUNCTIONS EXPECTATIONS
1. SERVICE AND MAINTAINANCE
· Visit the customers for complaint logged, attending technical difficulties and resolve the complaints of the customer.
· Identifying technical difficulties/ loopholes in the system & suggesting the remedy to the customers.
· Giving feedback to customers with respect to solutions for their problems.
· Updating Service Engineer/ Sales personnel regarding the status of the complaint within 24 hrs from the receipt of complaint.
· Identifying & reporting about the different types of equipment’s installed at Client’s site.
· Checking all the parameters of the system of the customer & suggest whether it’s appropriate.
· Commissioning of the system at Customer’s site.
· Handling replacement & refurbishment tasks at customer’s end.
· Servicing to be done in 48 hours inside Mumbai and 72 hours outside Mumbai
· Submitting weekly report on:
a) The complaints attended & resolved on a daily basis.
b) The Spares & refurbishments replaced at customer’s site.
· Forward enquiries/ requirement to spares from site.
· Visit to godown as required.
· Visit to Client’s site for AMC/ Commissioning
Electrical Engineering / ITI courses (pump/ electrical )
Should be Good in communication skills, convincing skills, analytical skills, handling work pressure,
JOB TITLE: Energy Auditor
To manage the performance of the responsibilities and jobs allocated to the individual as a part of the Strategic Business Unit. Communicating with customers, subordinates, co-workers and supervisors to attain the objectives set for the SBU and individual objectives, visa vies the expectation of the management as per the targets agreed at the AOP.
· Calculating the amount of energy conservation
· Collecting and evaluating energy usage information from various sources
· Examining energy bills along with utility rates or tariffs to collect past energy consumption data
· Setting standards for energy use or need by monitoring energy consumption
· Determining which energy-saving solutions are considerable
· Determining the energy consumption of each system by inspecting or evaluating construction methods, mechanical systems, electrical wiring, or process systems
· Encouraging the use of energy-saving devices or alternative energy sources
· Preparing audit reports that include the results of the energy analysis or suggestions regarding energy cost savings
· Understanding technical feasibility of energy-saving measures using engineering knowledge, energy use, construction, maintenance, system operation or process systems
· Educating consumers on energy efficiency or responding to concerns about the expenses subject of rising energy cost &energy audit importance
· Quotations to be submitted within the 24 hour for Standard offers and within 72 hours for projects requirement
· Maintaining the debtor level to 30 days. (Follow up for payments and receiving payments within agreed time frame of time).
· 30 % advances to be collected for all the proposals
· 25% of order booking to be with Performa invoice payment or payment against delivery terms (Cheque to be received at the same time).
· Hit Ratio to be maintained at 50%.
· G.P margin to be maintained at 40%.
· Weekly analysis report extracted from CRM to be submitted to SBU Head on Saturday of every week.
This report should consists of the following :
v Report on enquires Received and Allocation
v Quotations for the week
v Visits made in the current week.
v Plan of visits for the next week.
(Please note: deviation report on all of the above to be mentioned with respect to previous week’s)
● CVR( customer visit report )on monthly basis
● Billing done – details month wise
● Booking done - details month wise
● Prepare quarterly strategy plan on achieving the target and submission to the SBU head on 5th of the first month of every quarter.
· Providing technical and commercial assistance to various clients and concerned coordinator with respective to the execution of offers. Technical and commercial assistance to SCO post receipt of PO
· Visiting top 20 Customers of the Respective Customers allocated in once in a month.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering, environmental science, or a related field (relevant certifications and experience may substitute for formal education).
· Certification as a Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) is often preferred.
· Strong knowledge of building systems, HVAC, lighting, and energy-efficient technologies.
· Proficiency in energy modeling and auditing software.
· Excellent data analysis and reporting skills.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
· Knowledge of energy-related regulations and codes.