VEMC helps in installation and commissioning of all kind of Solar Products like, Solar Panels, Solar inverters, Solar Optimizers, Solar Lightings, Solar Batteries, etc. We take care of muliple types Solar Installation based on the requirement of our clients along with available resources such as land and space.
Solar energy is fast catching on as a reliable and sustainable source of energy across industries. At VEMC, we provide comprehensive solutions and support for your solar energy plant.
VEMC facilitates installation and commissioning of an extensive range of solar products including solar panels, solar inverters, solar optimizers, solar lightings, and solar batteries.
Solar optimizer is an electronic DC-DC converter technology which is used to optimize the operation point of the solar photovoltaic or wind turbine systems.
- Optimized energy output of the PV systems
- Increased solar plant generation over operational life
- Enhanced and cost-effective module-level maintenance
- Equipped with a safety feature
VEMC provides assistance for your solar plant with Photovoltaic (PV) modules, solar inverter, cables, mounting systems, monitoring system and more. We use high-quality Tier 1 products, making us one of the most efficient EPC consultants in Mumbai and the adjoining area.
Solar PV Modules:
- Monocrystalline PV modules
- Polycrystalline PV modules
- Half-cut cells solar panel
We offer customized support for all your solar energy needs, including:
- Solar engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) solutions
- Solar financial solutions (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Net metering
- Solar operation and maintenance (O&M)
- Installation area checks
- Roof checks
- Electrical checks
- Remote monitoring of systems
- Miscellaneous tasks per requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the things to consider before installations of solar panels?
- Check for shadows in the area of installation. As solar panels can't be installed there.
- Check for the trees if any around the area of installation. As the tree branch may fall on the panels causing it to break.
- Check for the wind speed of the area before solar installation
2. Can you move solar panels after installation?
Yes, we move or shift the solar panels after installation
3. What are the major factors influencing on installation of solar panel?
- Latitiude & Longitude
- Panels to be installed in the south direction
- Orientation & tilt for the panels
4. What is solar power installation and how does it work?
Solar power installation is done to generate power, the solar inverter is linked to the Solar Battery and Grid Input.
5. How much does it cost to install solar panels?
It costs around 60-70 thousand per kilowatt. Depends upon the size of the project.
6. What are the benefits of installing solar panels?
Benefits of solar panels are as follows:
- Cost savings
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Low maintenance costs
- Reduction in electricity bills
- No additional space is required for installation
- Environment friendly
7. How long does it take to install solar panels?
- Ground mounted system takes more time than solar rooftop system.
- Rooftop system takes around 3-4 days for solar panel installation.
- Ground mounted system may take around atleast a week for the same.
8. Do I need a permit to install solar panels?
No need of permit.
9. How much electricity can I generate with solar panels?
A 1 KW solar panel can generate around 3 to 5 units of power per day.
10. Can solar panels work during a power outage?
Yes, they can work during the power outage only in the off grid and hybrid system. It won't work in the case of on-grid system.