The full form of EPC is engineering, procurement, and construction. In the solar industry EPC term is used for providing end-to-end solar services from designing the system, procuring the components and installing the project.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the key factors to consider when choosing a solar EPC company?
- Evaluate the technical know-how of the solar EPC company.
- Check the size of the projects previously exected by them and the total project size worked upon
- Check out the team strength and the tentative duration they take to complete the project
2. What is the role of a solar EPC company in a solar project?
The entire project millestone like site survey, design, procurement & supply of the required materials, installation, testing and commissioning.
3. How long does it take for a solar EPC company to complete a project?
The duration of project completion depends upon the capacity of the project being installed.