Kirloskar 'SP' Series Pumps are of non clog and self priming type. They are used in various marine, industrial, civil construction, mobile machinery and public utility applications.
· Efficiency at par with internationally available pumps.
· Quick automatic self-priming action.
· Designed for automatic air release during priming.
· Non-clogging impeller to handle suspended solids.
· Repairs possible without disturbing the pipe connection due to back pull out design (except SP'0').
· Portable, when fitted on trolley/trailer.
· Suitable for engine / motor.
· No need for foot value.
· Long life - Due to replaceable wearing parts.
· Dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure minimum vibrations.
· Easy maintenance and spares availability.
· Marine-Pumping water from docks, ports, vessels.
· industrial : Petroleum products, chemicals, effluents, sewage, ash-water etc.
· Civil construction : Dewatering foundation, trenches and pits.
· Mobile Machinery : Cooling water for marine engines and shovels.
· Public utilities : Sewage pumping.
Head 6- 34 metres, Capacity 77.5-0.6 litres per second, Power Rating, For Motor Drive> 0.75 kW to 18.7 kW (1.0 HP to 25.0 HP), For Engine Drive> 4.0kW to 19.5kW (6.0HP to 26.0HP)